Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Hobbico Accu-Cycle

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM
aframe2
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbico Accu-Cycle

I have a Hobbico Accu-Cycle pro series battery charger. It has stopped working, and I
was wondering if anyone has had a problem with this charger, or knows how to fix it, or
if it is worth repairing? I have had the charger for a long time, and I have three others
of the same make and model that are working fine. Anyone have any remedies for this
charger? Thanks, Aframe2
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90036.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1876155  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 PM
hookedonrc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hobbico Accu-Cycle

Aframe... I might have one in the garage that I am not using. At least I think I do. I will check after work and if it is there i will PM you. You can have it and i will send it to you. I can't give you a 100% guarantee if I have it that it is working, but it sure was when I boxed it up 4-5 years ago. I will let you know.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:57 PM
aframe2
My Feedback: (5)

hookedonrc, thanks, but I can pay you for it, if it works. Aframe2
Old 04-25-2013, 05:16 PM
allelectric

Nice one Alfred e. (Didn't get your screen name , but i know the picture!!) Only in RC would someone give away AND pay shipping on something they weren't using. Just Sayin Nice One!!

And May All Your Landing Be Smoooooth......
Old 04-26-2013, 06:20 AM
hookedonrc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

allelectric - thanks for the comments. To me if I am not using it or plan to do so, it is just taking up space on the shelf.

Aframe - I apologize, I thought I might have one, but I must have sold it when I sold all of my stuff a few years back. What I do have is the Hangar 9 Sure Cycle which they discontinued.

http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Def...ProdID=HAN9525

If this might meet your needs do not hesitate to let me know. Sorry bout the mix-up.

Although I also have a Super Digi-pulse charger and the only reason I am not using it is that I am using 2000MAH NIMH's and I the digi-puls does only up to 1500 or 1600. It too cycles and charges.

http://www.acehobbyaustralia.com.au/...r-p-26614.html