Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Please Help! Servo battery dead.

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Please Help! Servo battery dead.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 07:26 AM
Aomere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Please Help! Servo battery dead.

Hi there,

About 4 years ago I purchased a Shenqi 1/5 Hummer Truck. I bought it for my son who used it a couple of times and then lost interest (typical). The last time it was run was about 2 years ago. Upon clearing out the garage I came upon the truck and tried to get it running. It all works completely fine except I cannot find the charger for the Ni-MH 6v 1100mAh servo battery pack. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a replacement (UK)? I have looked on various RC websites and ebay but can't seem to find the right one. As I'm a bit of a novice at this sort of thing I'm unsure if a regular Ni-MH charger would do the job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Tom