Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Sponsor for RC Racers

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 02:49 AM
Amy2015

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Sponsor for RC Racers

Hi everyone,
Have you ever heard of Gensace? Do you want to be a member of Gensace?
Gensace has opened company in USA so that can offer real time and excellent native service for you.
To expand Gensace, now we need a large number of excellent RC Racers. No matter where you are and who are you, the sponsor will be support for you, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Sponsor details are as follow:
All kinds of materials are provided. According to your requirement, we can offer you the following materials:
1) T-shirt
2) Hat
3)Other materials
The most important is that FREE BATTERY will be sent for you.
As we have a major exhibition RC-X in May, we will hold amazing activities to welcome all the exhibitors that you will enjoy the different experience. Here Special Gift and Big Discount for all of you and best service is also available.
Moreover, we need some part-time staffs to help us, if you or your friends want to join us, please feel free to keep in touch with Gensace. Also special gift for you.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	86f36b6d8c96ddf38e4cfd5ddf12c21d.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	2090420  
Old 04-21-2015, 05:35 AM
SteveM
My Feedback: (1)

As I posted over on the RCTech.net forum, I will accept several FREE 2S hard case lipo packs for my VBC sedan and while you're at it please also send a T-shirt and a ball cap. Send any 'other materials' you have as well. PM me for my contact details.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Amy2015

Originally Posted by SteveM
As I posted over on the RCTech.net forum, I will accept several FREE 2S hard case lipo packs for my VBC sedan and while you're at it please also send a T-shirt and a ball cap. Send any 'other materials' you have as well. PM me for my contact details.
Glad to hear this news, have you ever heard of Gensace?Could you send me your detail information? Such as your phone number, e-mail address, address, etc.
By the way, which races have you participated ever before? and what races are you going to participate in2015?
Please send me the detail information. All materials that you want will be support by Gensace. Thanks
Old 04-22-2015, 02:33 AM
SteveM

I've sent you the email requested plus another with pics of some of my vehicles. Yes, I have heard of GensAce and I have owned two 2S hard case packs in the past.
Old 04-22-2015, 02:45 AM
Amy2015

I've sent you the email requested plus another with pics of some of my vehicles. Yes, I have heard of GensAce and I have owned two 2S hard case packs in the past.
Sorry, I haven't receive your e-mail.
Please send email to [email protected] again , and tell us the detail of you, you experience, your FB, blog, address, phone number, and so on, and your schedual on May, June, July.Thanks
Old 04-22-2015, 03:58 AM
SteveM

Originally Posted by Amy2015
Sorry, I haven't receive your e-mail.
Please send email to [email protected] again , and tell us the detail of you, you experience, your FB, blog, address, phone number, and so on, and your schedual on May, June, July.Thanks
I have sent two emails to that address and they were both sent successfully.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:44 AM
SteveM

One final email has now been sent. If you still do not see anything, check your spam folder just in case it was sent there by your email software.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:50 PM
SteveM

Seems this is a total waste of time. Zero communications from these people.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:48 PM
Amy2015

Thank you for your E-mail, and we have received it, we will get in touch with you asap.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:48 PM
Amy2015

Seems this is a total waste of time. Zero communications from these people.
Thank you for your E-mail, and we have received it, we will get in touch with you asap.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:12 AM
SteveM

A reply to my emails would have been a better way to communicate as this is an open forum and not ideal.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:43 PM
Amy2015

A reply to my emails would have been a better way to communicate as this is an open forum and not ideal.
Yes, you are absolutely right
Old 04-30-2015, 02:38 AM
SteveM

When will you make your selections?
Old 05-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Amy2015

When will you make your selections?
Please do not worried.
Because so many people apply for the sponsor, we must arrange it one by one, and also some of the sponsor materials has been sent.
And also other sponsor is on the going. So please be patient.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:51 AM
SteveM

So, after 41 posts on this forum, all of which are blatant advertising, offers of FREE giveaways, sponsorship opportunities for racers, etc. in the end nothing happens. This has all been nothing more than commercial advertising and most likely SPAMMING.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:07 AM
ghostofpf1

LOL... ......gensace/tattu has been banned from RCG for spamming and I'm surprised RCU has let them get away with it for so long.....

good luck
ghost
Old 05-21-2015, 05:23 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, after 41 posts on this forum, all of which are blatant advertising, offers of FREE giveaways, sponsorship opportunities for racers, etc. in the end nothing happens. This has all been nothing more than commercial advertising and most likely SPAMMING.
Originally Posted by ghostofpf1
LOL... ......gensace/tattu has been banned from RCG for spamming and I'm surprised RCU has let them get away with it for so long.....

good luck
ghost

Yup....I reported a few, and even linked to that account in a thread about bogus posts that the admin was in....nothing has happened. Their posts sure appear to be in directed violation of the spamming rules, but why should they stop if nothing is happening to them?

Don't mind a new battery company, but buy and upgraded membership or become a sponsor. Or at least make good on the promises you've made.
Old 05-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Amy2015

Sorry for this. We have receiving your e-mail. but so many people apply for the sponsor. just some of you enter into our sponsor list.
Here are some pictures about our sponsor
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20150521-Gens-Car-3.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	2097560   Click image for larger version

Name:	2581c4f89c551c9581b14da1c10b9b24.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	2097561  
Old 05-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Amy2015

And also more sponsor pictures are in our pinterest. go and see it:https://www.pinterest.com/tattuworld...opter-battery/
https://www.pinterest.com/tattuworld...r-car-battery/
Old 05-23-2015, 03:23 PM
SteveM

The pictures you posted show nothing of GensACE and in fact, the battery packs shown are NiMH and not even lipo. I think it's best for you to sign-off and not come back. You have zero credibility here, maybe even negative cred. Take my advice and quit before you are banned.
Old 05-23-2015, 04:08 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The pictures you posted show nothing of GensACE and in fact, the battery packs shown are NiMH and not even lipo. I think it's best for you to sign-off and not come back. You have zero credibility here, maybe even negative cred. Take my advice and quit before you are banned.
The original pic with the cars and the plane do show a gens ace lipo (on the Beast). Regardless, there doesn't appear to be any possibility of being banned. The community mod for the battery section hasn't signed in in over a year, and despite spamming the boards for weeks and being reported by multiple parties, not a thing has been done about it. Apparently not a priority.
Old 05-25-2015, 04:18 AM
SteveM

Interesting and time to leave for greener pastures.