Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

New in Stock!!! Best Value High Performance Battery

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

New in Stock!!! Best Value High Performance Battery

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Amy2015

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New in Stock!!! Best Value High Performance Battery

Hi everyone,
GensAce New!!! All new design 25C-2200-3S1P battery are now in stock in USA, which is of high discharging performance. One of best value high performance battery. Check it out at http://www.genstattu.com/ga-b-25c-2200-3s1p.html
Excellent local service and enough adequate stock for everyone.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dcb25ed003fd84a5a92084f50c57f2be.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	2097562  
Old 05-26-2015, 04:23 AM
SteveM
My Feedback: (1)

It is sad to see that your only interest here is to SPAM the forum in the hopes of generating sales. You are doing the same thing on other hobby related forums and from what I see, you have zero credibility. I'd even go so far as to say you have negative credibility due to the all the SPAMMING you post. Why not do something positive, like become a forum sponsor. Maybe then people might take your BS seriously. Otherwise, GO AWAY!
Old 05-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Amy2015

Originally Posted by SteveM
It is sad to see that your only interest here is to SPAM the forum in the hopes of generating sales. You are doing the same thing on other hobby related forums and from what I see, you have zero credibility. I'd even go so far as to say you have negative credibility due to the all the SPAMMING you post. Why not do something positive, like become a forum sponsor. Maybe then people might take your BS seriously. Otherwise, GO AWAY!
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Sorry for last time, because so many people apply for the sponsor, but only limited batteries for the first season of battery. and We are going to next sponsor project. I will inform you next time, Hope you will be our sponsored one