Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Lipo battery no balance leads

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 04:51 PM
soulcraft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lipo battery no balance leads

Sorry in advance for the newb question, but it’s making me crazy. I have a Gens Ace 2s 8500 Lipo with open receptacles for +/- and no balance leads coming off the battery. I have a balancing charger. I DO NOT have a proper adapter to connect this battery to my charger so I can balance charge it, which apparently I need to do out the gate so I don’t wreck the battery or cause a fire. All the adapters I’m seeing have the +/- bullet connectors and the 3-pin on the charger side while the battery side has the +/- bullets and a mini plug. My kids are looking at me like I don’t know what I’m doing, which is true! Can I make an adapter or is there one available I can buy? Thank you very much.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:55 AM
trax de max

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You’ll need the adaptor that I assume would of come with the battery. Like on these
The following users liked this post:
Captain John (06-11-2020)
Old 05-04-2020, 03:09 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Most of their packs come with charging/balance lead. You must have gotten the RS line of LiPo 2S pack that comes with just the bullets to solder.

Don't know what your connector of choice is for your charger, but .... https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn...lance&_sacat=0