Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Down the charger rabbit hole!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2022, 08:39 PM
Srbell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Down the charger rabbit hole!

So it started as just a case to hold a X8 dual and a couple of X12’s. Now it’s got a 88ah 25v supply under the lower lid with the upper section holding the chargers. There’s electrical quick disconnects so you can pop the chargers out if needed. All the batteries to be charged sit on the lower deck. There’s also an external port for a 24-36 volt psu and another for 50v 30ah packs I use for LiDAR scanning. The second slide switch’s splits the X8’s and the X12. The X12’s can use the 50v input or the internal battery. The X8 won’t tolerate the 50v. I’ll be able to complete a full day of mapping without sparking up my generator : )
Old 01-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Will Sgarlat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, somebody is having wayyy too much fun! What a great job that charging station is. Did you make the charger holders, the input panels and the grommets with a 3D printer? This is clearly an open and shut case of R/C addiction. Please enjoy.