Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Which type of battery is suitable for racing thunder zmt-10?

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Which type of battery is suitable for racing thunder zmt-10?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2023, 10:55 PM
emmanuelkatto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which type of battery is suitable for racing thunder zmt-10?

Hi, myself Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. I have a racing thunder can anyone tell which type of battery is suitable for racing thunder zmt-10?
Old 10-19-2023, 02:47 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by emmanuelkatto
Hi, myself Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. I have a racing thunder can anyone tell which type of battery is suitable for racing thunder zmt-10?
Hi EmmanuelKatto, welcome to RCU.

I did a search and came up with these specs, it appears it needs a two cell (7.4volt) LIPO battery of approx. 2400 MAH. If you search the popular RC sales websites I'm sure you should be able to find something suitable

"This NO.9106 thunder ZMT-10 is strong in running on any rough off road surface. The car has all the features you are looking for, such as enhanced suspension arm system, 4 wheel drive, high quality shock absorber, etc. The extra large car will bring you more excitement and challenge. It is now available completely ready to run. Just go and enjoy the fun!Features:
  • Ready to run and no assembly needed.
  • Standard servo for higher maneuverability.
  • Full proportion 1/10 scale racing car design.
  • With 7.4V 2400mAh high capacity Li-Po battery.
  • Equipped with 3300KV T3650 high intensity brushless motor.
  • 2.4GHz supporting a range of remote control about 150 meters.
  • Four-wheel independent suspension system suitable for various racing games.
  • Shock absorption and collision avoidance design provided longer service life.
  • Fashionable car-shell design which can reduce the wing drag uttermostly.
  • 45A waterproof brushless ESC can effectively extend the service life of the car."