Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
 Cellpro DPM cutting out too soon? >

Cellpro DPM cutting out too soon?

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Cellpro DPM cutting out too soon?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cellpro DPM cutting out too soon?

Having a problem with my Cellpro DPM. I'm using a Cellpro 2000mah. 3S 15C. Using a Astro meter it is cutting out at a pack voltage of 10.9V at about 3/4 throttle, if I bypass the DPM to my CC Pheonix 45, no problem, pack voltage at WOT is 10.5 with 21.9A draw, (short burst), Whatt gives[>:]
Regards,
pete

Oops, I left the CC ESC set to auto Lipo, changed it to the lowest setting and is working fine now. I don't understand the reason for having to disable the cutoff in the ESC, but it works
Old 05-12-2006, 07:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Cellpro DPM cutting out too soon?

Pete,

What was likely happening was that it was the ESC cutting off the motor and not the Cellpro DPM. This is the reason we recommend that you disable the ESC cut-off.

I'm glad to fixed it.