Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

need a new charger which one.help

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

need a new charger which one.help

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 08:13 AM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a new charger which one.help

man oh man my trition charger is deadand I mean very dead.whether or not I send it for repairs I need another one.I used it all the time.so do I buy the new triton 2 charger or go with another brand.I fly glow and am starting electrics as well which is why I loved my trition.mine was among the first ones made and I see its sense been discounted ..will hobbico's elite system charge li pos .I just need something that I can get really fast.I use nimh's primarily but have a few nicad and just bought li-pos with a balancer compatible with my now defunct trition..

man this sucks as I want to fly right now lol..
Old 10-02-2006, 11:34 AM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: need a new charger which one.help

The title "common sense" may be a bit misleading. (Hi Mike)

The elite will do lipos, and is a dual charger, but is limited power compared to the triton. If you were happy with triton then you'll be even happier with Triton2. Or can buy used Tritons. Too bad you are in a hurry.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:35 AM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Default RE: need a new charger which one.help

likely I will go with the new trition.If I indulge in a big way with electrics and I may or may not..I am thinking of a dedicated charger for li-po..maybe a sirius or something with a balancer..thanks..the only bug I have with trition is its limitation to do one thing at a time..at least with the mark2 hobbico I can quickly and safely charge an entire system and go about flying with no hesitation.but for deep cycling and all that wonderful stuff your right trition wins..