Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Can someone pls help out

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 01:02 PM
renegg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone pls help out

Hi, I recently bought a duratrax intellipeak pulse charger, it worked fine, but now, when I connect the battery to it it makes a strange noise, like rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the status light is on, but it doesnt detect the battery, neither charges it, I have tryed changing the wires of the connectors, since are the clip ones, and the same thing. I have tryed with diferent batteries and the same thing. I will appreciate your help, if someone knows what is going on, and by the way sorry for my english, im from mexico.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:09 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: Can someone pls help out

It sounds like a problem, is there a fuse to check?
Old 10-07-2006, 01:15 PM
renegg

Actually there is a fuse, and I already check it and it is ok, either way I will change it to see if it solves the problem
Old 10-07-2006, 02:15 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

One other check to do is to plug into ac only to see if it powers up. See if it acts any different with it plugged into ac power while plugging into battery. If it doesn not then it's a power problem. Also you could try it on dc power to see if the problem is in the ac part or the dc part. Either way it sounds like a charger problem.