Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

CHARGERS

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
jamie
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHARGERS

I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A 2200 MAH LIPO AND A E FLITE CHARGER I CHARGE THE BATTERY THREW A DEANS CONN. BUT THE BATTERY HAS A BALANCER PLUG ON IT MY ?? IS DO I NEED TO GET A BALANCER CHARGER OR WILL THE EFLITE CHARGER BE OK CHARGEING THREW THE PLUG THAT PLUGS UP TO THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 05:51 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: CHARGERS

It will be fine if it stays in balance, but should be at least checked. I'd recommend checking each cells voltage at the balance tap when charged and then also an hr after the run.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Tram
My Feedback: (6)

Your charger will not balance it on it's own..

It is advisable to pick up either a stand alone balancer: http://www.commonsenserc.com/product...roducts_id=184

or a charger that will balance as it charges through the balancer plug: http://www.commonsenserc.com/product...roducts_id=185

Jeff
Old 01-29-2007, 06:44 PM
jhrdflemming

Hello out there, I am in need of a charger, decycler. I use a 9 cell nicd for my Typhoon. I would like to scale up to LiPo soon for this foamy as the flight times in colder weather are not that long. In addition I am building a Vantage 60 for my 3rd plane and I will need a cycler for the standard Nicd pack. Does anyone have a recommendations for a charger that willdo this and not break the bank. I am the son of an electrician, however I know little about such things. Mental block TOOOOO many lectures?!!
Old 02-06-2007, 12:48 AM
manuel frias

I am new to the hobby and I have a striker and a erobird challenger and the charger no longer works and iam in the market for buying a hobby quality charger and I am wondering if there’s in good chargers that is able to chare multiple NiCad packs at the same time my price range is 20 to 50$ i cant rely afford more for a charger because i am a kid. Ore is any one wiling to sell me one used.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:22 AM
manuel frias

ow i alredy bought one it was the eflight + pinnicle i got it for 45$ yoused and in grate condition
Old 03-20-2007, 06:49 PM
rc_racer69

IS THERE ANY REASON TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK
LOL
YA THAT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD CHARGER TO ME!!!!