Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

FMA Scorpion Lipo pack?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 05:35 PM
H2Con

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMA Scorpion Lipo pack?

I bought one of these http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXKLK5&P=0 and didn't see that it needs its own special charger. It has a deans ultra for running the pack. But for charging it has a red, white and black 3 wire plug that looks like a tamiya. I have a Dura Trax ICE lipo charger and was wondering if I just use the red and black wires could I charge it? All the info I can find is that they say if the pack is charged with anything but there charger the warranty is void and the cells could be damaged.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo39990.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	630435  
Old 02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: FMA Scorpion Lipo pack?

It can be charged with a lipo charger like the Ice , but will need seperate balancer if balancing is nessecary/desired.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:52 PM
H2Con

Default RE: FMA Scorpion Lipo pack?

Do I just put on another Deans ultra on the charge cable, and just use the red and black wires, leave the white off? It says not to charge through the power deans connector.