Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

New Hobbico Dual Peak Pro Series Charger ?

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

New Hobbico Dual Peak Pro Series Charger ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Young-RCPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Hobbico Dual Peak Pro Series Charger ?

Has anybody used this charger, I know it is fairly new but I saw it at the local hobby store and I am in need of a charger to charge my NiCd and NiMH batteries. I have some 2700 NiMH and NiCd batteries that I want to quick charge. I also want a charger that I can just plug the batteries into and not have to worry about it.

Thanks

Here is the link to the website [link=http://www.hobbico.com/chargers/hcap0255.html]Hobbico Dual Peak Charger[/link]
Old 04-10-2007, 05:02 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: New Hobbico Dual Peak Pro Series Charger ?

I have it and it does a good job. It does what it's supposed to do. I think it's a great deal as a "to go" dual charger for twin batteries.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Young-RCPilot

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what size batteries are you using and how long does it take to charge them?
Old 04-12-2007, 04:18 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

I've been using it on subC packs 3000 - 3800 mah 6,7,8 and 10 cell packs. It's a pretty boring charger really (that's good to a point) and I get about 4.6 actual amps on each side. It has done well and is accurate (even past the limit of 8 cells)

I plan on using it as a "to go" charger.