Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

t-15 all in one charger with balancer

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

t-15 all in one charger with balancer

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 03:27 PM
countrystunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t-15 all in one charger with balancer

Are these decent chargers, i just bought one.The Tahmazo T15 Power Up AC/DC charger is the most advanced charger available today. With the versatility of its AC/DC power interface and its internal cell balancing technology high performance battery charging has never been easier.

The T15 AC/DC can be powered with DC 11-15v or AC100-240v* wall outlet. The T15 will charge Nicad,NiMh, Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion and Lead-acid batteries up to a maximum current of 5amps.

The features of the T15 AC/DC Power Up charger are:

Input power from 12v lead acid battery, DC11-15v power supply or AC100-240v wall outlet
Capable of charging 1-14 Nicad/NiMh cells, 1-6 Lithium cells, 2-12v lead-acid batteries
Adjustable charge (0.1-5.0A) and discharge current (0.1-1.0A)
Easy to program with advanced microprocessor controlled charging and discharging system
Programmable cycle mode (charge to discharge/discharge to charge) up to 5 cycles for Nicad/NiMh batteries
LCD with backlight
Audible function alarm
Built-in safety features
Capable of displaying charging data such as individual cell voltage when interfaced with Tahmazo T6B Active Balancer
Old 05-09-2008, 04:43 PM
goliathman
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: t-15 all in one charger with balancer

looks just like this one $104

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...idProduct=6408
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cz79677.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	946232  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:06 PM
countrystunter

any ideas on this one.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 AM
CloudSkipper

ORIGINAL: countrystunter

Are these decent chargers, i just bought one.The Tahmazo T15 Power Up AC/DC charger ...
Hi,
As you've had it for a few weeks now I'm curious if you have any impressions so far? Have you used it for LiPo?

This is one which I'm considering. I want a charger w/balancer for lipo, but preferably one that has AC option, can do up to 6S lipo, and also can do other bat types as well. This has all those, but your experience with it would be really awsome.

Thanks