Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Instructors wanted: ********lessons.com

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Instructors wanted: ********lessons.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 08:59 PM
TheMagician
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Instructors wanted: ********lessons.com

www.********lessons.com

My name is Chris and I started this site to provide a place where fellow-flyers can go and find a local instructor.

I'm looking for people who do instruction within their area that would like to post their details to the site. Obviously the more instructors and locations the better and the greater opportunity someone has to find an instructor that will fit their flying style or request.

No strings attached - literally. If you charge for your services that's up to you and your student. This is just a forum to house the contact details and testimonials on you as the instructor.

I'll maintain the lists on the site and will work with you on specifics. Reachout to me either via********[email protected]orchris@********lessons.com

P.S. I'm more than open to the feedback so if you think I should change something I'm happy to try. I'm already thinking I need to get heli and FPV in there.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Instructors wanted: ********lessons.com

Looks very nice Chris, and it is easy to navigate. I wish you the best and admire your heart to assist others to become better.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:34 AM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey Chris! Looking good - glad to see something like this out there.

Dave
Old 07-10-2013, 06:35 PM
KitBuilder

Real ncie site... Wish I had a steady schedule in order to volunteer... teaching is fun....
Old 07-10-2013, 07:21 PM
TheMagician

Thanks a ton for the feedback! Yeah, I remember making airplanes out of boxes in my parent's driveway and pretending to fly all day....the imagination of a child. It's crazy now with things like FPVhow for relatively low cost, compared to real flying, that you can do virtually the same, and in some ways see more than regular flying.

If schedules steady out or you find your instructing more, definitely let me know. As Imentioned in the post, no strings attached and won't spam you or anything. Post info and that's it...if something changes then that would be about the only time I would send a communication or obviously if you wanted me to change something. I really hope I can start getting testimonials for more of the instructors so we can add it and really start showing how people are really willing to help bring others into the hobby in a safe and affordable fashion!

Happy Flying and thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:09 PM
KitBuilder

WIll do... i get a kick out of the aha moment.. when it "clicks"
Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 PM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: KitBuilder

WIll do... i get a kick out of the aha moment.. when it "clicks"
Ain't it the truth!!!!!!! It's always fun - makes my day - when I see a student's face light up when he makes that first perfect 180-turn. That's the point that you KNOW another guy's hooked on flying.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:06 PM
TheMagician

Couldn't agree more!!!!Love it when the student does a slow low pass across the runway and that the plane can actually fly slow, real slow, and it's that sense of control when you're totally dialed in. I'm working with a student now who is doing awesome and was doing low fly overs not touching the wheels and preparing for landing. He'll solo for sure this weekend! Can't wait to see him go!!!

Happy Flying!
Chris