Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Apprentice S 15e Starting problem

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Apprentice S 15e Starting problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 02:55 PM
TheFlying Unknown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Apprentice S 15e Starting problem

A teacher of mine gave me an Apprentice S 15e as a small project as it has not flown at all, but there has been a problem that has been recurring. The aircraft gives out the beeps that the battery is connected, and then the receiver will blink a red and green light but no light will turn solid and also the rudder twitches in one direction. I followed the directions to the nitty-gritty but there is nothing, I did turn on the transmitter prior to turning on the plane but nothing, please help
Old 11-26-2019, 05:48 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheFlying Unknown
A teacher of mine gave me an Apprentice S 15e as a small project as it has not flown at all, but there has been a problem that has been recurring. The aircraft gives out the beeps that the battery is connected, and then the receiver will blink a red and green light but no light will turn solid and also the rudder twitches in one direction. I followed the directions to the nitty-gritty but there is nothing, I did turn on the transmitter prior to turning on the plane but nothing, please help
Sounds like a binding problem.
Maybe this will help: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=binding+spektrum+dx6i#kpvalbx=_WC3dXfHJLIXa5gKWy bywDg30

Last edited by fliers1; 11-26-2019 at 05:51 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:44 AM
ho2zoo
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of my students had the same problem. It was because he was holding the transmitter too close to the plane. He moved it a couple feet further away and it bound OK.