Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Pay-Pal Credit.....BEWARE !!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Pay-Pal Credit.....BEWARE !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2020, 06:53 PM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Pay-Pal Credit.....BEWARE !!!!!!

Didn't know where to put this, but here goes. Buyer's beware of "Pay Pal Credit", since Synchrony Bank has taken over Pay Pal Credit, you never know if
the Seller / Business is going to be OK as a "Special Payments" ( 6 months free interest ) transaction. In the past as long as it was a business that accepted
Pay Pal you could use your Pay Pal Credit to make a purchase, but it seems now only certain of there account partners can allow their customers to use the
"Credit" option on Pay Pal. So it looks like you are playing "Russian Roulette" when you try to use the Pay Pal Credit option to get the 6 month s free interest
option,
Being retired this was an option that helped me buy those few things I need to continue to enjoy this hobby, so I guess it's back to scrapping and saving up for
that kit, engine or accessories needed to keep me in the hobby and flying...……..

BTW this was with Airborne Models out of California, as they now accept Pay Pal and send you an invoice to your Pay Pal email.

OK that's my Christmas Rant over with.
Old 03-23-2022, 01:18 PM
alanmcleanXxX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The great thing about PayPal Credit is that PayPal helps you buy what you need, when you need it, wherever PayPal is accepted. Also, PayPal Credit is enticing because interest is added to the account from purchase if the balance is not paid in full within six months. I recently needed to take out a loan for various home accessories, and I was looking at interest rates through https://hurtigudbetaling.dk/ and was convinced that PayPal Credit has the best rates, but I don't know if that's true or not.