Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Beginner's Guide to R/C Flight

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Beginner's Guide to R/C Flight

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beginner's Guide to R/C Flight

I have a Beginner's Guide on my web page that should answer a lot of questions for anyone who is contemplating this hobby or who is just starting out. It answers a lot of the questions that are posted in this and other forums. There is enough information to help beginners to ask questions here in a more educated manner and better help to understand the answers given.

The Beginner's Guide literally has a world-wide reputation for its content. It has been translated into eight (8) different languages that I know of. It has been adopted by at least thrity (30) clubs in the United States as the manual for their training programs. That alone should speak volumes for its content.

There is no charge for the Beginner's Guide. The full content of the guide is available on the web page and is also available for download in Microsoft Word format and in Adobe Acrobat format. There are no advertisements, no banners, and no pop-ups to wade through before getting to the content. All you have to do is click on the Beginner's information section and its there.

Along with the Beginner's Gude, there are several other articles that are useful and interesting. Check those out also. Click on the link below and you are on your way.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:44 PM
mrtim
My Feedback: (1)

Default Thank you Howard

Nice site Howard, Thanks for your hard work and contribution to the RC Community.
Old 04-22-2002, 11:26 PM
FHHuber
Banned

Default Beginner's Guide to R/C Flight

Yep, Howard's got a great guide.

I've got a slightly simpler one... aimed at appx 11 yr old level, on my site. (and a link to Howard's site. "Best info for beginners ANYWHERE!")

(I'm also looking for input on improving the guide...)

www.geocities.com/fredhh/FHH_Homepage.html