Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

I LOVE MY SUPER TIGRE!

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

I LOVE MY SUPER TIGRE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 12:38 PM
ICE_MAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I LOVE MY SUPER TIGRE!

You guys i have to share this with you. I haven't started my super tigre 51 in 2 weeks, I didnt use after run oil, or leave a drop of fuel in it. Today is goin to be pretty nice and i might go fly later so i went out to tune my engine. Started within a couple seconds with an elecrtic starter and within 30 seconds or so I had it tuned perfect<last time this engine was tuned was 2 weeks ago when it was 40 degree's> This engine runs like a million bucks! Idles low enough to not rollon pavement and the top end pulls my 5 pound trainer through vertical climbs till you make it stop! So any of you looking for your first nitro burner or a good reliable engine check out the Super Tigre brand!
Old 03-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Crashem

Default RE: I LOVE MY SUPER TIGRE!

Not bad.....

I have a TT GP .42 after a bad crash in '98 I took the engine still attached to the firewall with a broken prop and covered in mud left it in a box till 2002 then took the engine and mounted in another plane replaced the prop scaped off the mud and ... you know what has been running ever since still on the original glow plug.
Go figure
Old 03-29-2004, 03:27 PM
a65l
My Feedback: (17)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Gotta love that tiger....
Attached Images  
Old 03-29-2004, 06:35 PM
phread59

I have a GS 45 that works wonderful as well. A powerful, hassle free engine. I would not hesitate to reccomend one to any modeler.

Mark Shuman
Old 03-29-2004, 09:16 PM
RevGQ

You Betcha Buddy: My favorite ST is the G2300. I have heard many complain, but I tell ya, if they want to sell them, I would buy them in a hearts beat. So you fellas out there that want to dump your St 2300, just shoot the old Rev. a line.