Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 04:39 AM
SENZA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

OK This is my question,I have a u can do 46 it requires two servos for elevators,ok reading the manual it states i can set these up threw pmx1 or pmx2 programmable mixing, (this is what it states ( you can use both pmxs to create a custom dual elevator function,where you use two servos for your elevator control,one for each side), but dosent explain where two install the slave extension the only open slot is 5 for landing gear,please help me with this one im tearing my hair out , i tried to use channel 5 but i get no reaction what aim i doing wrong , i guess i could buy a servo reversing harness but im determined to figure this radio out if its even capable , IT SAYS IT IS . please help me ..... BILL
Old 04-06-2004, 05:30 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

Have you set Elevator as Primary and gear as slave. Make sure that mixes are not inhibited and that they are turned on.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:06 AM
SENZA

SICKLICK THANKS FOR THE REPLY I FOUND OUT I HADENT TURNED CHANNEL 5 OFF THREW PMX2 AND SET MY DEFLECTIONS IT WORKS BUT WHAT WORRIES ME IS IF SOME 1 OR MY SELF HITS THE LANDING GEAR SWITCH OFF THERE GOES MY PLANE, IM LOOKING INTO THE 9C LATER BUT INTILL THEN I MUST FLY THANKS AGAIN FOR THE REPLY
Old 04-06-2004, 11:00 AM
smokingcrater

go with the servo harness instead! if you notice your trim only works on one elevator also, and as you mentioned, hit that switch by accident and no more elevator!