Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

a miracle has happend

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

a miracle has happend

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 05:45 PM
zachj1212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a miracle has happend

okay, first i have to tell you a little story! i dicided to get into rc, so my dad bought my the park zone j-3 cub. It wouldn't fly! so, i sent it back the the company, and they sent me a new one. I took the new one, and returned it to the hobby store for an aerobird challenger. when i got home, and opened the box, the tail boom wasn't adhered correctly, so i sent it back and two weeks later, got a new one it the mail. then for the next two weeks it was rainy, but finally i got to fly! I flew it into a tree, and it rained. when i finally got it down, the electrics were fryed, and i bought a new fuse for $50. today, 2 weeks from buying the fuse, i got to fly. remember that from today(march 5) till my first plane,(the cub) it has been about 3-4 months.

BUt today, it flew![8D][8D] YAY! it was kinda windy, but it was still fun! i would post a vidio, but i don't know how.
thank you!
Old 03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
ELTIGRE

Default RE: a miracle has happend

Im curious WHY your park Zone Cub would not fly. what about the #2 (replacement model?)Recent reviews have rated it quite high.(RC Report)
Old 03-11-2005, 12:39 AM
zachj1212

Default RE: a miracle has happend

i don't know why it wouldn't fly. i still plan to purchase it later.