Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Good begginner plane

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Good begginner plane

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 01:53 PM
wassupmiller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good begginner plane

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a plane, one that isnt to expensive and electric. I'm not new to rc i have rc trucks and i did have a cheap rc plane a few years ago. So plz guys help me find a good plane that wont leave a hole in my wallet.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:46 PM
formerlyknownasAWB

Default RE: Good begginner plane

ORIGINAL: wassupmiller

a good plane that won't leave a hole in my wallet.

Let me know when you find one.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:54 PM
turbotb0205
My Feedback: (31)

hobbyzone firebird freedom is a pretty good trainer type plane can teach you the ins and outs and is fairly inexpensive RTF i started on a firebird2 and it was a good launchpad into aircraft you get some of the basics and have fun flying http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HBZ7000

also.. search yahoo or google for FMS Flight simulator.. its 100% free and is a good flight trainer for RC i suggest you put in some time on it before really getting out your wallet and droppin cash on this area

also the HZ ABX has ACT "anti crash technology" it senses the sky and ground and trys to keep a proper orientation hence keeping you airborn if you make a mistake "within a resonable altitude" so thats a big help for the first timer i have flown this plane.. i like them stable easy to fly and make for a successful first flight if you follow the instructional DVD and spend a lil bit of time on the simulator

happy flying
Old 03-04-2007, 03:38 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: formerlyknownasAWB

ORIGINAL: wassupmiller

a good plane that won't leave a hole in my wallet.

Let me know when you find one.
LOL at formerlyknownasAWB!

Take a good look at the Parkzone Slo-V, the Hobbico Flyzone Ventura, Mini Ventura, or Sky Pilot, or the Hobbyzone Super Cub. These are all excellent ready-to-fly electric airplane packages available in the $89.99 to $159.99 price range.

If you want REALLY inexpensive, the Air Hogs Aero Ace is available at Toys "R" Us and most discount retailers (Target, Wal-Mart, Shopko, K-Mart, etc.) for around $30.00