Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Apprentice 15e

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Apprentice 15e

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 12:09 AM
drZoidBeRg365

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apprentice 15e

Just got a new Apprentice for christmas and now I`m looking to break it in, I hear its really easy to fly and I already have some experiance and I expect that it won`t be too hard to fly. Well it has an extra channel, what to do? what to do? I`m thinking of putting a bomb-drop mechanism in and once I get feel for the plan, and I was wondering if anyone had some reccomendations.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:28 AM
andrewtexas123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Apprentice 15e

now I`m looking to break it in
Scince when do you break in an electric motor (I know you can but not really needed)

hear its really easy to fly and I already have some experiance and I expect that it won`t be too hard to fly
You say you have some experience you will do fine its a basic trainer nohing to it..

what to do? what to do? I`m thinking of putting a bomb-drop mechanism in and once I get feel for the plan
You dont have to do any thing and thats what I would recomened keep it as light as possible and you will like it more. If you have to do some thing put a flag drop..

Andrew