Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Boats - All
Reload this Page >

New B/M Whiplash Gen2 Sport Hydro

Community
Search
Notices
Boats - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned boats and kits for sale.

New B/M Whiplash Gen2 Sport Hydro

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2024, 10:13 AM
Raptor4D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New B/M Whiplash Gen2 Sport Hydro

I won’t get around to racing this one. Everything is brand new, the motor never had fuel in it or ran. B/M Whiplash Gen 2 Sport Hydro with a Gizmos GZ 29.5 Pro Mod motor with a Hot pipe and muffler. All speedmasters hardware and a B/M turn fin. A SS 6819/530 BC prop. SS fuel tank with Savox 1201 servos and a dynamite electronic shut off from your transmitter. A venom 2400mAh 7.4v lipo the receiver will not go with it. The hull was all sealed with west systems all during the build. The paint is automotive and the clear is K2. All of the graphics are removable. Any questions just e-mail me. I’m asking $1200.00 Plus some of the shipping ( I may help with some of the shipping). I have this posted on other sites as well. Take a close of all the photos.

Thanks

Old 01-19-2024, 07:14 AM
Raptor4D

After the build with everything but fuel it came in at 13.6 lbs.

Thanks
Old 01-28-2024, 08:49 AM
Raptor4D

I will now split this package up. ie Motor & Pipe with three different size headers and Then the hull Hardware/ servos / battery/ Prop.

Than Ed
Old 03-01-2024, 05:05 AM
Raptor4D

Originally Posted by Raptor4D
I won’t get around to racing this one. Everything is brand new, the motor never had fuel in it or ran. B/M Whiplash Gen 2 Sport Hydro with a Gizmos GZ 29.5 Pro Mod motor with a Hot pipe and muffler. All speedmasters hardware and a B/M turn fin. A SS 6819/530 BC prop. SS fuel tank with Savox 1201 servos and a dynamite electronic shut off from your transmitter. A venom 2400mAh 7.4v lipo the receiver will not go with it. The hull was all sealed with west systems all during the build. The paint is automotive and the clear is K2. All of the graphics are removable. Any questions just e-mail me. I’m asking $1100.00 Plus some of the shipping ( I may help with some of the shipping). I have this posted on other sites as well. Take a close of all the photos.

Thanks

Price Drop!! $1100.00 and split the shipping.