Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

AXI Awesome Customer Support!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:17 AM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AXI Awesome Customer Support!

I recently acquired two really nice scale models. The first is a 1/3 scale Balsa USA J-3 done up as an L-4, and the other is a Balsa USA 1/4 scale Fokker D-VII. Each of these models is powered by an AXI 53 series motor: The L-4 has a 5360 and the D-VII has a 5345. When I acquired these models the L-4 was missing the 12mm prop adapter that slips over the 8mm prop shaft. It turns out this is not an easy item to find the closest retailer I found that had them in stock was in Belgium.

When looking at the AXI website I noticed the "contact" button and sent an email asking for the names of dealers in the United States that may have this prop adapter. Much to my surprise and appreciation the reply I got from AXI included an offer to send me one of each type of prop adapter made for the 53 series motor at no charge. I recently received these items from the Czech Republic and am now flying the L-4.

Many thanks to AXI for their great customer support!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Robr0924

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AXI Awesome Customer Support!

Awesome