Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Triton Question with a Lipo battery

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2004, 09:19 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Triton Question with a Lipo battery

Ok , put my brand new uncharged battery in my GWS A-10 to simply set the servos , no problem had enought power and all conections proved accurate , motors ran , servos good, plane balanced .

Now the problem , hooked up the lipo to the Triton , set the readings according to directions and the Triton repeatly said "no battery " -Ok so 1) I checked the battery connection (they worked fine and powered the plane , second I checked my battery leads out of the Triton and they worked on my Nicads with the same connector , so its not the batter or the battery connector , its not the charger connector so what gives ?can anyone help please
Old 06-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Pipefish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Triton Question with a Lipo battery

Try to change the Bannana plug. No problem to do this, the Triton will tell you if you´re worng.
If it´s not working, change the connector for the Deans Ultra Plug ones, they´ll do the best job on connections (till 10% of improvement).
Regards