Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Which is the + Terminal on Graupner 400?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Sethhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which is the + Terminal on Graupner 400?

The answer must be in front of my nose! I'm wiring an Electrifly C30 ESC to a Graupner 400, adding caps, etc. But, which terminal is positive? The ESC instructions refer to the + terminal (for wiring the extra components, etc.) but I don't see any markings on the can. It does matter which one you choose, doesn't it?

Old 03-20-2006, 03:15 PM
AJ1202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which is the + Terminal on Graupner 400?

Sethhunter, if you are referring to a brushed motor, either post can be +, it all depends on the direction you want the motor to turn
you can use a D cell batt to test this and not damage your new motor, just tape wire to a D cell batt and touch them to the 400 motor
when it turns the direction you want note where your + wire is and mark the can with a magic marker. the motors are capible of running both directions
Hope this helps