Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

comparisons

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:28 PM
gittarpikk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default comparisons

man, I hate this time out on posting!...lost my post entirely.

Ok...here goes AGAIN..

Maybe I missed it somewhere , but has there been any comparisons of the cox td's , the norvels and the wasps sold at selecthobbies?

Has there been any one that has done a lipo/brushless conversion for the old ace Mach None?
The radios now are so much lighter and servos stronger than the old orbit and MK servos I had used back in the 70's with the td 049 /pressure tanks I was running with a heavy 450 mah nicad. I want to "kick it up a bit" and install flaps or dive brakes as that bird was hard to settle in and would go by me deadstick at 40+ with 3-4 feet of alt left on landing. I want to possibly use the 1/2 a retracts I have and of course a rudder and a throttle this time.