Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Elf hobby outrunner with strange alarm.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 03:26 PM
ShortSport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Elf hobby outrunner with strange alarm.

So i got myself a Futaba 7c and rx along with a gy401 all for my walkera 36. Been spending today setting this up but i have a big problem i cant seem to fix.

When i connect the battery the and then connect the three wires to the motor i get the alarm below and the esc gets hot and some eratic movements on some of the servos. This is the alarm:

- - - - - - - -

I`ve tried all combinations with those wires and am currently out of ideas. Anyone got any? Appreciate any help on the matter

ShortSport
Old 02-13-2009, 05:31 PM
ShortSport

Default RE: Elf hobby outrunner with strange alarm.

I think i might have posted this in the wrong section. Sorry about that, i`m norwegian so....

I found out accidently that my throttle is in reverse. Not when i go into throttle curve and move it but i can only get a response from the motor when i move it towards 0.

Anyone know what is going on?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:48 AM
ShortSport

Default RE: Elf hobby outrunner with strange alarm.

I still can`t figure out how to change direction on the throttle stick and as unlucky as i always am, in an try to fix it myself somehow the flybar paddle hit my gy401 and cracked it`s plastic cover and now it sends the tail servo back and forth all the time. Guess it`s broken.

Anyone?