Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Apollo speed control

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 01:06 PM
james199

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apollo speed control

i have an apollo speed control its 25 amp and i want to use it in my glider but i dont have a program card .. my question is can i program it with out a card ? if not then my next question is where can i get one or is there a card that will work with it ? ..
Old 01-26-2010, 01:29 PM
The Gopher
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Apollo speed control

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure most escs can be programmed with the controller if you know the sequences. Maybe you'll have better luck than me finding the manual for yours. Mine came in the plane and doesn't have a name on it and the MFG is impossible to contact
Any original paperwork may have some info pertaining to the esc. It's a tedious way to program but works
Old 01-26-2010, 03:53 PM
james199

Default RE: Apollo speed control

i already did a search and no luck i found one for a 30 amp but it didn't work so i came here maybe i will get lucky