Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

ROSSI 2004 .12 X3 173R12 engine

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 12:59 AM
tflame
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ROSSI 2004 .12 X3 173R12 engine

Hello guys
I would like to know if anybody on this forum has tried the .12 ROSSI engines? the Pixy Black .12 for off road or the Pixy black X3 173R12 .12 for on road ,how good are they? I have seen them advertised but don`t know of anybody using them. I had ROSSI engines on my planes and they were fast. I wonder how they stack up versus the latest from MUGEN,RB Concepts And Novarossi. Thanks.

Yours
Tflame
Old 10-02-2004, 06:04 AM
Venomm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ROSSI 2004 .12 X3 173R12 engine

Funny, all the engines you name ARE infact Nova Rossis the all come from the same factory. JP, Paris, NovaMega, MAX, R&B concept, Collari, Rex, Top are all tuners using nova rossi based engines. and yes, they are the same guys that build your old plane engines...
[link=http://www.novarossi.com/eng/default.htm]check out their website[/link]
Old 10-02-2004, 08:22 AM
tflame
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ROSSI 2004 .12 X3 173R12 engine

Hello Venomm
Thanks for the reply but I have to disagree. While Novarossi,Novamega,Rex,Top,RB and all the engines you have mentioned are variations from the same manufacturer and built by Cesare Rossi the ROSSI Pixy black .12 X3 173R12 are built by or were by Ugo Rossi.
I have had a few Novamega,RB Concepts and I`m now reworking a Mugen seiki
S12 S3 but I have not had or seen at the track any ROSSI .12. Have you seen any at the track you run?
yours
Tflame