Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

Racers Edge Surefire .32

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:28 PM
chefboyrd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racers Edge Surefire .32

hi guys,
I have a new Racers Edge Surefire .32 i put into my Savage LE. Starting the break in process it started up on the second pull. I idled the first tank through and kept it below 1/2 throttle on the second tank. The next day I went to start it to run two more tanks through it at 1/2 throttle to finish the break in process. It was a bit hard to start using the pull start but it started again very easily after a few pulls. I pulled of the glow starter...it died. went to start it again and its IMPOSSIBLE to pull start it. The pull starter just wont come out to turn over the enngine. Iam a bit nervous to muscle it out because it may break.
Thoughtd
-Chef
Old 04-09-2006, 04:52 AM
marzac2

Default RE: Racers Edge Surefire .32

I just bought this before my engine even arrived, because I knew pull starting that beast would be a nightmare. [link=http://cgi.ebay.com/RACERS-EDGE-SURE-FIRE-32-ENGINE-ROTOSTART-W-BACKPLATE_W0QQitemZ6049452121QQcategoryZ44028QQssP ageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]See Here:[/link]

It save you a ton of hassle in the long run.

Zac
Old 04-09-2006, 03:19 PM
chefboyrd

Cool...I have the rotostart from my savage and will be ordering the roto backplate for the surefire. Have you rotostarted the surefire yet?
-John
Old 04-09-2006, 04:34 PM
marzac2

Cool...I have the rotostart from my savage and will be ordering the roto backplate for the surefire. Have you rotostarted the surefire yet?
-John
Plenty of times. Just make sure to use a charged battery, because this beast has enormous head pressure.

Zac