Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

RB Concept WS7 help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 05:21 AM
gofastracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RB Concept WS7 help!

Hey, the carb clamping screw on my WS7 motor is missing. I was going to go to Home Depot to get a small screw and nut to replace it but a buddy of mine said it was a special screw and nut. My local hobby shop doesnt sell them, and they arent too helpful with finding out what the screw looks like.

thanks in advance for your help.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:40 PM
nicardy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RB Concept WS7 help!

It is a special bolt any nut will fit. go to the RB concepts web site and download the part number. The bolt looks normal except it has a groove out on the centre of it. not in it.

ORIGINAL: gofastracer

Hey, the carb clamping screw on my WS7 motor is missing. I was going to go to Home Depot to get a small screw and nut to replace it but a buddy of mine said it was a special screw and nut. My local hobby shop doesnt sell them, and they arent too helpful with finding out what the screw looks like.

thanks in advance for your help.