Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

.15 Motor will not start HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Conquistador nitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .15 Motor will not start HELP!!

I have a Acme .15 motor that I just put a Tiger Drive on this weekend and put all new gas lines and a gas filter I could get it to run for a short time then it would stop and I couldn't get it started again...I may have turned the high speed two much and I have lost where I have started with that is there a good base line to start with? I also have put my finger over the pipe and it's spitting the fuel out of the carb.. I also have fuel coming out of my pipe....I need help big time!!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:30 PM
rcmate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: .15 Motor will not start HELP!!

for the fuel spitting out everywhere that means ur running to rich and when this happens to me (starting for short periods of time then stalling, then not starting) i re-charge the glo plug ignitor and it starts right up, also yes u did tune the hsn too much, that happend to me, retune it back to factory settings and try this out.

rcmate

p.s. (its problay stalling because ur running to rich)
Old 08-07-2006, 10:29 PM
hpi apollo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: .15 Motor will not start HELP!!

your running too rich and your flooding it out, take the line off the engine, put the igniter in and crank it over, when it starts to run for half second intervals, put the line back on and bring fuel to the carb opening and no more