Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

RB Concept Touring 10

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 12:29 AM
D.DJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RB Concept Touring 10

Instead of getting the RBM3, I've decided that all I really need is something good, not great, so the plan is to get the Touring 10 with 2604 pipe as the next engine

But after some searching, I haven't been able to find any rods for this engine. Are there any rods that would fit the T10? I can find rods for the T9, but Im sure that it would be slightly different from each other, otherwise correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks for the help, and I might get the M3 if I start doing some serious competetive racing!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:13 AM
ugglasdav

Default RE: RB Concept Touring 10

hey D.DJ the rods in the T9 and T10 are the same, also the 2604 is a great pipe for this engine
Old 09-07-2010, 08:15 AM
D.DJ

Sweet thanks for that! Ill get 2 spares for this engine, one for after break-in and one, if it lasts, for the M3 whenever I do decide to get it.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:29 AM
ugglasdav

on my M3 which also uses the same rod lasted about 5 liters including break in, so they last a good amount. :P
Old 09-07-2010, 09:29 PM
D.DJ

Awesome!! Hopefully this engine and its parts will last a hell of a long time longer than my JLR. Awesome engine, dont get me wrong, but the 'lasting' factor was just too low. So here comes a purpose-built engine, ready to race (almost), I can't go wrong with the T10! If it comes to it, Ill get it modified once I feel the car is up to speed but being held back by the engine. Shouldn't happen, but everyone is different! A friend of mine got a T10 as well, Stage 5 mod from Massive Mods, would be nice to see the difference from stock vs mod!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:23 AM
LiL_JaSoN

cant go wrong the the RB
Old 09-14-2010, 07:24 AM
D.DJ

hey lil_jason, nice to see u here on these forums, hows ur T10 goin? is it the normal T10 or the T10 RC? Hopefully ill get the whole package (Engine +pipe, and other various parts) in 2 weeks or so, then we can see who is the better driver - stock Vs. modified
Old 09-14-2010, 08:19 AM
LiL_JaSoN

It is actually a Junior 10 (modified), but running the RC carb vent (5.5mm, instead of 5.4mm). Novarossi 6fin conical manifold with the RB2064 pipe. my mate was suppose to have a RC crank shaft which i was going to put it in.

looks like a junior, but its gunna run like a RC.

the only difference between the T10 and T10RC is that the RC is factory modified.. still waiting for weather to get better so i can break the engine in..

might get the T10 or T10RC for my 733 though.