Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings
Reload this Page >

Various 1/16 scale tank kits and parts

Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

Various 1/16 scale tank kits and parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2023, 08:57 PM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Various 1/16 scale tank kits and parts

I have quite a few Tamiya, Asiatam kits remaining. I've not been updating this listings here as there's just too much. I have a lot
of Asiatam bits and accessories that I've not listed yet so ask. I have sets of Impact tracks for Panther and Panzer III.

I even have a NIB Aeromate Tiger I - probably one of the most beautiful Tiger I kits ever made in 1/16.

I have an original Imai Elefant kit nib - how many times do you see one come up?

I'm willing to wheel and deal on anything. Just ask and propose a realistic, fair price. My motivation is needing space for my 1/10 scale collection and growing 1/6 collection and I just don't do much in 1/16 any longer....

The basic list is located here: 1/16 scale kits for sale!!

Jerry