Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

Tamiya Ferrari 312T3 BNIB

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2024, 04:14 PM
subsinker
My Feedback: (61)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya Ferrari 312T3 BNIB

This is a brand new, discontinued reissue of Tamiyas Ferrari 312. The kit is brand new in the box however the box does have a little closet rash, Obviously, the contents are pristine and untouched. These are currently going for high dollar however I have mine priced at $500 including shipping to your door (lower 48 only) anywhere else and it is at actual cost. I will accept many forms of payment. I copied the description from Tamiyas website so hopefully it can explain it better than I. In my opinion it is one of the more strikingly beautiful F1 cars ever built. Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
The Ferrari 312T3 returns! Not seen since 1991, this special limited-edition release has been re-imagined on the Tamiya F104W F-1 chassis.
The 312T3 made its debut in the 1978 South African Grand Prix. Underneath its aerodynamically polished body with a 3-liter 12-cylinder 510hp engine. Drivers C. Reutemann and G. Villeneuve took the 312T3 to 4 victories for the season and the runner-up spot in the 1978 Constructors’ Championship.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 447mm, width: 201mm.
• Polycarbonate & ABS body parts. It features a bumper to go under the front wing, and a helmeted driver figure.
• Wings and wheels are metal plated.
• Bonus body! A separate standard polycarbonate body is also included in the kit.
• The F104W chassis has F103 front suspension arms to replicate the wide form of the 312T3. It utilizes an FRP semi-double deck (upper: 2mm, lower: 3.2mm) and longitudinal battery position.
• Highly efficient direct drive 2WD features the motor pinion directly connected to the spur gear which has a built-in ball differential.
• Gear case allows 5 different ground clearances.
• Kingpin coil spring front and T-bar rear suspension setups provide smooth and precise driving characteristics.
• 2 car markings: (Nos.11 and 12 included).