Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

cen fun factor buggy 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 07:17 PM
deckthereck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cen fun factor buggy 2

so i got one of these about 3 years and used it twice after getting aprofessionalto set it up, Its been sitting in my wardrobe ever since,at the time i didn't like using it because i was so afraid or crashing it. iv'e decided to give it another go, i bought two quartz's ofO'Donnell's 10% nitro fuel at the time, i opened one and used half of it and the other one is un-opened, basically im looking for advice on what to do to get it going again? can i still use this fuel or has it gone bad? if i have to get new fuel could i mix the old fuel in at a small ratio to get rid of it? can anyonerecommenda cheap fail safe fromeBay? is there anything i need to do before i try to start it again after it being sitting up for 3 years?also can anyonerecommendsome good long lastingrechargeable AAbatteries or are there any alternatives to using the AA batteries in the radiohousing

this is my first post so go easy on me please.