Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Genesis Fix Announced

Old 07-13-2004, 12:04 PM
kerryg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genesis Fix Announced

http://wildhobbies.com/news/default....articleid=1238

This is the biggest "care package" I have ever seen. While it does address all known issues with the truck, it will require a lot of work on the user's truck to put everything on. Maybe they will step up to the plate and offer to at least do all the work themselves if you ship the truck to them.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:29 PM
tomandemmy
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Genesis Fix Announced

only issue not addressed is the engine problems (no extended warranty)
Old 07-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Gulliver Foyle

I totally agree, but they are going to offer an extended warranty. What this will entail is what intrests me. And KerryG, I will do the work myself, thank you. I am in Jersey, shipping and turn around time would be a big pain for all involved.
ORIGINAL: tomandemmy

only issue not addressed is the engine problems (no extended warranty)
Old 07-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Webgamer

CEN,

can you change the first paragraph of your announcement to say that instead of 7/15/04 (or in addition to), mention what we need to check for visually to know that the truck belongs to "first batch". Some online vendors/LHS might take advantage of situation and still sell a "first batch" truck to a poor individual who doesn't know what's going on. Online vendors will most probably do this because the buyer doesn't see the box at all until it arrives. You do have a recall program to get all the first batch trucks from these vendors, right? Get them all now so no one else can buy them and no one else can sell them.

Why not include in your "care package" or future trucks a better roll/handle bar as well? After all you said in your site that its supposed to be a "hardcore heavy duty handle".

What about the people who pre-ordered and the promised date was not met and been waiting for several months now? Don't we deserve a 4 wheel steering kit as well, FREE? Make us happy! No, in fact make us HAPPIER than LST owners!!!!!!!!

thanks