Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

about CEN

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 10:34 PM
evaderracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default about CEN

Hey everyone, I just was looking at an RC site and i saw an add for the CEN CT4 S Nitro RTR Competition Touring Car for $300 and something dollars! and it does 70+ ouot of the box??!! wow! never really looked into CEN that much. are they any good? and do alot of hobby shops carry parts for them? and if this thing does 70 out of the box thats crazy, because I bought a Nitro evader ST aobut a month ago and I blew the Connection rod, so I bought the O.S 12 CV-R and its nice, and its pretty hard to contrl at proboblay about 35-40! so how is 70!!!!??? And are any parts interchangeable from CEN to any other company?

THanks for any replys
Old 07-04-2005, 08:59 AM
evaderracer

Default RE: about CEN

come on guys help a person out!!! please,..... Hey i said please what more do you want
Old 07-04-2005, 09:22 AM
rolland

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try using the search to find info on the CT4. I am not all that familiar with the car. It did get favorable reviews in on of the magazines when they put it up against the Schumaker.
As far as parts try this link and click on your state http://cenracing.com/dealer/us_dealer.html and then call your local dealer and ask.

You need to have some patience. It hasn't been 12 hours since you asked your question the first time. This is a long weekend for alot of people so some people may not be around a computer.

rolland
Old 07-04-2005, 01:58 PM
CEN Racing

evaderracer:

Every sedan has their own unique chassis design so most chassis compoments are not interchangeable. However, wheel/ tire / suspension/pipe...etc are all universal. Your LHS should have the parts in stock and if not, they can always order the parts from us. We stock all parts in our warhouse in CA so any shop will be able to get the parts in 3 days.

Also CT4S will be over 70mph, it is the world's fastest sedan. When you get use to the speed, bolt a .21 in there and try 85mph.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:42 AM
evaderracer

Hey thanks everyone, sorry I guess I am just uesto a fast reply thanks, I thnk I might buy one
Old 07-09-2005, 10:46 AM
mulletman

i have a mt2 and the quality is pretty good, the aftermaket support is a little low but you still can get parts