Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
 My Genesis LE won't shift at all >

My Genesis LE won't shift at all

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

My Genesis LE won't shift at all

Old 02-19-2006, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Genesis LE won't shift at all

I have ran about 8 tanks total through my Genesis LE. The factory setting had it shifting into 2nd gear too soon (5-8m.p.h or so).
I tightened the 2nd speed screws both silver/black and it helped. I tightened it to the point where it would not shift (over-rev).
I then backed off a bit and could not get the truck to shift into 2nd. I have loosed the screws way out like 10 turns or so, have tightened them all the way and then backed out 5 turns, nothing works. I can't get it to shift at all. The engine is definately getting enough R.P.M's, has anyone else had any problems with their transmission not shifting? When I spin the clutch housing for the transmission sometime it spins free and other times it is engaged and turns the tires. I understand that in one direction it will always spin the tires depending on if it is in forward or reverse but sometims it turns the tires in both direction, (not sure if this is normal or not)

Thanks for the help in advance
Old 02-25-2006, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Genesis LE won't shift at all

I got this working now.