Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Matrix Engine Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 11:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matrix Engine Help

I am in need of your help. I posted in the 1/8th buggy section but have gotten no reply.

First I am unsure which adjustment is the high, medium, and low. I located the three adjustment screws but a not 100% sure which is which. Also I read another post that stated the stock high and low settings and I just was curious what the mid stock should be (I know that you are not supposed to touch that, I am just curious).

Also my current problem with the buggy is when I take the glow ignitor off the glow plug the engine dies about 2-3 seconds later.

Please help.

I have only had the buggy for a few days so I am very new to the Nitro side of things, so please be specific.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:34 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Matrix Engine Help

my buggy did the same thing pretty much until i was mostly finished with breakin. the only way i got around it was to leave the ignighter on until the temps were close to 200*. your hsn is were the fuel line goes in, on the top of that shaft.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:32 PM

Your medium needle is on the same side as the HSN(on the silver part of the carb). The LSN is on the side of the carb where the linkage connects.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:12 AM

Well looks like I have been adjusting the "do not touch mid adjust". So I guess now that I understand the HSN is the tube shaped, the MSN is on the same side of the engine and the LSN is the adjustment on the same side of the engine as the throttle linkage I could definately be the cause of my problems. Do you know where I should set the msn back so it is at stock. Thanks.

Rob
Old 02-28-2006, 12:39 AM

set it just slightly in from flush with the carb body.