Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Body size for Fun Factor?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 01:35 PM
craigb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Body size for Fun Factor?

ooh looks awesome! might have to get me one of them[8D]
Old 10-13-2006, 07:06 AM
dave.b.gtt

all of those look good....i have been trying to figure out what sort to go for with my ff....love the gravedigger body....
Old 10-13-2006, 07:44 AM
dave.b.gtt

ORIGINAL: poor judgement

losi xxx-t shells fit too, pretty much any of the smaller or electric mts shells will fit.

some 280mm wb hpi supersize shells will work with the rally too, with a bit of chopping...

been a while since i spammed...

what wheels are those in the pic with the proline body?? they look class
Old 12-22-2006, 10:36 AM
high79boy

. Hello all I am really new at this . I won a cen mt2 on e-bay new never ran . Real cheap . I figured out the wheel size and have been tweaking the suspension . I am thinking about a body but haven't decided on what yet . I haven't even started this thing up yet . Thank every one here this site is wonderful for anyone with a question .
Thanks .
high79boy
Old 01-03-2007, 09:03 PM
heidmann1

The pro-line nitro rustler body fits the best I think. It has a contour for the pipe so you DONT have to cut a big section of the body out to clear the pipe, Mine looks *****in! IF I knew how to post a picture on here I would.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

To post a pic, dont go straight to the text box at the bottom of the page, instead you use the 'post reply' option just underneath this post. When you click it, it will give you the upload pictures option. Use the browse button to upload pics direct from your hard drive. Hope this helps.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:34 AM
notch

That body fits great- nice truck
Old 01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
heidmann1

here is the proline nitro rustler body on my mt...........
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pm34696.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	591332   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu66414.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	591333   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch95109.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	591334  
Old 01-07-2007, 12:33 AM
XxDeViLxX

ok i kow im going to get flamed for asking this stuff because im sure people have asked this many times and all but im going to ask anyways. i have a FF ATX (buggy)and im looking for a new body for it. i dont know anyone that has a cen so mu buddys are not much help when i ask them anythign about this car. this is mu first car and a buddy gave it to me so i have only been in RC cars for about 3 weeks now. for the buggys do i need to look for a the same size or will any buggys one work? and for wheels theones that are one now are kinda small and i would like a little bigger. do they come universal or is there something i need to look for?

sorry to sound stupid just trying to figure this out and the LHS are a bunch of AZZ's and arent much help when it comes to my car. now if i had a revo or soemthing they would be your best freind. for some reson they have something against cen.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:47 AM
poor judgement

Ive never seen anyone swap a buggy shell for another brand. There are other 1/10 buggies out there, its a case of find a shop with some 1/10 shells in stock and offer them up I reckon.

If you went over to the truck look, it would give you a lot more options. I suspect you will need extra/different body mounts though.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:24 PM
XxDeViLxX

ok if i went to a truck look it would just be a matter of comign up with some boddy mounts? would i have to change my suspention at all. i like the truck look better but i would also like to race this thing one day and would that alter the way it drives or handles? is there anyone out there that has done this transfer? if so can anyone link me to some pics so that i can see the looks. i have been looking a a bunch ofpics trying to find something but im to new to this to be able to look at somthing and tell the diff in the cars.

thanks for the help guys
Old 01-07-2007, 11:33 PM
offroadfury

I started this thread and if you go to the beginning you will see the transfer. I had the Fun Factor ATX and I turned it into a Monster Truck. There are pics of my truck so you can see the difference. The body change itself has no affect on your current set up. Now you will need to order another set of body mounts though. If you are looking to do what I did and make it completely a Monster truck then you will need new tires, body mounts, and different pinions for your clutch bell depending on the size of your new tires. Hope this helps!
Old 01-08-2007, 12:09 AM
XxDeViLxX

ok thanks for the info i think i will do this. what gears are you using? and does it handle any diff with the bigger tires?