Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

is it me or do revo people think there truck is the greatest

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

is it me or do revo people think there truck is the greatest

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 11:23 PM
blackrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is it me or do revo people think there truck is the greatest

they need to re name the revo to ego i was running with a revo this weekend on the track and every time he bumped my nemesis he went flying and had the nerve to blame it on me. its not my fault your truck is a paper weight. i help this guy with all his setup performance tips you name it and he has the nerve to try and insult my nemesis calling it nothing but a basher that its not a racer. because he has gotten a little better at driving at this free track we run at so know he thinks he can take me in a real race situation. when he drives wreckles runs the whole track at full trottle always trying to clear doubles drives like a drunk driver. so next week were going to go race at a roar track and he will see that this balls to the wall maniak driving cant work in a real race situation you will only end up with a broken truck unable to finish. i even own a revo and i still favor my nemesis some people dont know what it means to be humble
Old 06-25-2006, 12:17 AM
CEN Racing

Default RE: is it me or do revo people think there truck is the greatest

they do, until we beat them with a truck twice the size.... STOCK then they start protesting against the size....
Old 06-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Bash-m-up
My Feedback: (7)

Amen to that....It's time to end the REVOlution.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:50 PM
ah64

I'm a revo owner and I must say I agree with the fact that the Nemisis is better. My first truck was a T-Maxx and I loved it but it seems like Traxxas has gotten sloppy with their Trucks. I guess it would also help on better side of Traxxas if I could get the REVO to stop burnning up my engines. It's like the REVO has very little if NONE.... for airflow over the head. Maybe I'm just not doing it right, I have been into NITRO for 11YRS straight...But like everything in this world you never can know how to do it all. Has anyone else have this problem with the REVO?