Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Nemesis troubles again!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 09:42 AM
fastlane7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nemesis troubles again!

Hey all, After getting my new nx-76 engine heat cycled and tuned, either the center diff or front diff let go! I also broke the right front drive pin in the swing dogbone. It seems everytime out something on this truck breaks and I'm sure I don't run it as hard as some of you do! [>:](see attached pic)[X(] I guess it's just the nature of this 17lb. beast! Next week I am ordering the RC Solutions rollcage for this thing. The shift point was shuttering quite a bit and I wonder if that helped break the drive train? Any of you have similar problems?
Old 07-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Timmahh
Banned

Default RE: Nemesis troubles again!

WOW. is all i can say, on hellofa roll over? or did that happen when the HAMMER OF FUSTRATION came on.. lmao. never seen a broken block.. atleast not like that.
Timmahh
Old 07-02-2006, 10:28 AM
fastlane7

nope...at approx 6ft high that would be called the "backflip of disaster!!!". Tough way to learn how to land and I can feel my shorts creepin' up my ***** everytime she's in the air now![:-]Ha Ha Ha
Old 07-02-2006, 01:10 PM
mr.edzadventure

WOW! [X(] That kind of wreck deservers an award. I have broke alot of stuff in my life but never an engine. You need to mount that on the wall in your shop. That my friend is a trophy. See what the warrenty dept at CEN say's Good luck getting that to run again.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:07 PM
blackrain

I HOPE YOUR NEMESIS HAVE 9 LIVES OR IS THAT 8 KNOW
Old 07-02-2006, 04:53 PM
craigb

is that ment to happen [:-] [:-]*lol*
Old 07-02-2006, 07:31 PM
T I G

WOW, thats quite the achievement. I would mount it like Mr ED said. I just got my Nemesis the other day, I will be breaking it in hopefully tomorrow. What a monster of a truck I cant wait
Old 07-02-2006, 08:29 PM
fastlane7

Let me tell you guys.....It is my "Trophy" if you know what I mean! My only nitro before the Neme was a first gen Tmaxx which is now over 6 years old and is getting a BB NS-25 conversion. After 4 different engines in that truck and hours of bashing, I never broke a motor in 1/2 until now! TIG / Good luck and I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Most issues seem to be with clutch springs and the shift point. Let us know how your breakin goes. I'm always curious as to the different things people experience during that time. Good luck and be patient!!!