Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

how do I replace the 4 AA with a 5 cell venom

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

how do I replace the 4 AA with a 5 cell venom

Old 09-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Billyray71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do I replace the 4 AA with a 5 cell venom

I am new to the RC world I just bought a Genesis SE, and would like to replace the 4 AA in with a 5 cell Venom. What is the best way to do this?
Old 09-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Timmahh
Banned

Default RE: how do I replace the 4 AA with a 5 cell venom

buy the biggest MAH 5cell hump pack you can buy for your truck and at the same time, purchase a new onn off switch. unplug the current battery pack from your stock on/off switch. now remove your on off switch. install your new on/off switch, and plug it into the reciever. once your new batter is charged, plut it into the on/off switch.

i suggest you go to www.promatchracing.com , and order a 5cell hump pack from them. the price will be really good, and they use only quality cells.

i got a 4200 Mah SubC 5cell Hump pack with a standard plug and Tamiya plug for my Baja for 35.00 SHIPPPED!!!> first charge went to 4647Mah. i expect about 10hrs use before needing recharged. will find out this weekend.
Timmahh
Old 09-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Billyray71

Default RE: how do I replace the 4 AA with a 5 cell venom

Thanks for the info I will give it a try. I did find a temporary fix. I pulled the plug wires out of the Venom I bought and installed them into the the end connection of the 4 AA pack. It worked but there is some play.