Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Cen GST 7.7 Problems. Need Help :(

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Cen GST 7.7 Problems. Need Help :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 12:24 PM
SW / 36 Ireland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen GST 7.7 Problems. Need Help :(

Diff is fine,
Was the Rear Brake system.

Thanks.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:23 PM
nitro-rob

No problem. I have two GST's and have never driven them. I bought them at the end of the season and managed to do five heat cycles on one before it got too cold. Its frustrating - so I have no specific GST experience. I checked out your hill climb at langford - you are running pretty rich, lean it out a little, it won't hurt it.

I have a lot of friends in Ireland that I met in previous work experiences and had a few visits there, great place.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:25 PM
SW / 36 Ireland

Yes it is a bit rich,
This Truck came from LA,Kristen and Richard Carter from RacePrep have arenge all for me from Cen.
But from the begining everything went wrong with.
he came with out many Things, then i had to fight with Cen to send me the items who was missing like:
No Radio-No Tools and some spare parts who normaly come with this Truck in the box.
The Gear Mesh was not correct-Carb Out of Factory Setting-Servos arms not in a correct position- No brake adjusted.
So it was Not a RTR but a Ready To Repair.
Still i have to adjust the 2nd and 3th speed who is a pain in the .... to haved right,
I had to change the allen nut on the 2nd and the 3th gear clutch because both came black color so you dont know wat side you have turn.
I Call the guy's of Cen Taco Seller because of Bad service'
When i saw wat is goin on with Cen i told Richard to cancel the other one for my brother and send us the MGT 8.0 from A&E.
Even they show and the said this is the new 7.7Nx Engine and wat came in this one is a Corsa 7.6NX Black head and not Cen Racing.
Is a long story.
any thing you need let me know.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:51 AM
jsmith85

I'm having problems getting my rc car to go forward. The tires will move back and forth but it won't move. It's like it had an e break. Can someone please help me try to figure it or? Thanks
Old 04-25-2015, 10:43 PM
FirstGenLegacy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

JSMITH85; RCU no-longer supports Cen racing vehicles, I recommend checking out Cen's website, in the mean time, I would take a look at your throttle/brake servo, possibly that you have the alignment slightly off, causing the brakes to be pulled. Could be wheels are too tight, could be brake pads are too tight on the disk, spur gear mesh too tight, plenty of different variations of issues could be addressed. The moderators from the Cen website may know a bit more!