Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

CEN #2 Thread...

Old 11-06-2006, 10:57 PM
HeadRush ROB.21
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN #2 Thread...

son of a gun man LS7505 u r a sad peron i swear u had the nerve to say
"CEN, I was quite offended by what was said to me and I find it rather surprising that such comments came from such a popular, up-and-coming, and multi-million dollar corporation like yourselves."

if ur back to reality wat u said to CEN was way more offending that wat they wrote to u as i said before they work very hard desiging rc fun for us if ur not happy design ur own piece of $ hit and wat bugs me the most is dat u keep going on and on bout it come on man get a life and let it go everybody has bad times with rc cars but u dont gotta make it the rest of ur life

i have plenty more to say on wat u write but its just a waste of my time cause i would be tryping till 2009 and i rather talk 2 u in person.....i would be happy to help u
Old 11-07-2006, 05:36 PM
GabeBoudreau

I think they did LS7505. They pinned your comments at the top of this message forum and re-opened it. Go check it out and make comments up there! I know the guy that posted under CEN Racing and he is a good guy that was having an exceptionaly bad day. I think his wife left him, his dog died, and he is being sued all in the same day or week or something. Dude is under some stress.

Just understand that more than one person is posting under that name from CEN Racing and it could be any number of people that posted it that day. I am pretty sure that I know who posted those remarks and like I said, he was having a pretty f'ed day.

If you race, I will see ya at the races and we can disscuss this further! I will be at Revelation practicing tonight for the best of the west series race....see ya guys there!

Gabe Boudreau
Old 11-25-2006, 05:38 AM
GabeBoudreau

What is a LS7505?

Gabe
Old 11-26-2006, 08:33 PM
LS7505

ORIGINAL: GabeBoudreau

What is a LS7505?

Gabe
Hey Gabe. Thanks for your lengthy explanation of the events that occurred in past weeks. Fortunately, I got to read what you said before the stickied thread was permanently deleted and I highly value your apology. Thanks again.

From what I remember from your post in my previously-stickied thread, you thought I was from Team Losi because my name resembled a Team Losi part number (a ribbed front tire I think you said.) Well I can assure you that I am not from Team Losi. “LS7” is a code for the engine in the new Z06 Corvette. The “505” is the claimed crank horsepower rating from GM on the “LS7” engine. I was going to clarify this earlier but my stickied thread was deleted.

Thanks again Gabe.

To everyone else out their in CEN land, I will be putting together another lengthy write-up updating everyone on my GST and Nemesis. It won’t be for a little while but this time around there will almost certainly be pictures and I’m hoping for some video too. Stick around and keep a look out for me guys!

- LS7505
Old 12-04-2006, 11:52 PM
rolland

Default RE: [Awaiting Approval]

Make sure to tell us before you post it so we can read it before it gets deleted.

rolland