Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

cen ct4s trouble again...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Digital Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cen ct4s trouble again...

ok just wanna check some things , is the nx's idle screw meant to be all the way in, and is there meant to be a spring (cuz mine doesnt have one, should i be able to get a spare one)
problems iam having is that if i let go of the throttle the car stalls , it says in the manual to adjust stuff but not sure how much i should adjust the screw and also when adjusting what should i look for, like is there an visible change that can be seen when tuning.

also just wondering what i should do with fuel spitting out at low speeds or when its gaining speed.... and another question is that what stops the car from going backwards, i rebuilded something and now i cant push the car backwards and it feels jammed?

thx
Old 01-11-2007, 08:02 PM
CEN Racing

Default RE: cen ct4s trouble again...

As far as the car jamming... there must be something binding in either the belts or the clutch bell assembly itself...it rolls forward fine???
Old 01-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Digital Ninja

Default RE: cen ct4s trouble again...

umm yea it rolls forward pefect no trouble there. think it could be clutch shoes not sure though, but hey its not meant to reverse anyway lol, hmm maybe the brake disc, ill check it out.

any info about the idling? anyone