Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

fun factor help please!

Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 AM
freddmiller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fun factor help please!

Hi, I have owned a cen fun factor for almost 3 years now but haven't used it for 2! I tried starting it earlier this year but it wouldn't go. My friends just bought a buggy so i'm anxious to get mine running with him. The car has been left in a very cold shed while I haven't used it. This morning i brought it into my bedroom to warm it up a bit. I have forgotten so much about nitro cars its wierd. If i remember correctly i will need to richen up the fuel mixture or somethin to get it started after it hasn't been used.. is this right? I should turn the screw to the left or right?? lol is there anything else i should do or change getting it started after a long time?
The other thing is I need a new fuel pipe - I think a mouse must have bitten through it, will i need a cen fuel pipe? and wheres the best place to shop online in the uk? If somebody could give me a direct link to a fuel pipe that would be great.
Any help would be very much appreciated

Thankyou
Old 01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
rolland

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: fun factor help please!

Starting will depend on how you stored it and what after-run procedures you used. If the truck was running fine when you last ran it you shouldn't have to change the settings on the carb. Turning the needle left will richen it and to the right will lean it out. When it starts you probably will have to re-tune it.
Fuel line from your LHS will work fine, pretty much all nitro cars use the same fuel line. You will also probably need to replace the glow plug.
I recomend downloading the nitro manual from CEN's site and following the procedures in it.

rolland
Old 01-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Gary.Mc.D.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fun factor help please!

Hi freddmiller

A great site for CEN Spares is www.hobbystores.co.uk
Or if your after some cheap fuel line I highly recommend www.modelsport.co.uk
Good luck